..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Thursday, March 4, 2010


So far this
week...

I slapped a cows butt on one of our nightly walks!
(the cows just chill everywhere and anywhere!)
Our sides all hurt from laughing so hard!

I ran around Hogar Miguel Leon like a chicken with its head cut off!

I started my "fruit flush" and ended it within three hours:]

I was awkward around our hot waiter, Pablo(not Danny, unfortunately!) at the amazing shake place cerca de parque central!

Got lost in my city!

Bought a chicken kabob from a street vendor and devoured it!

Found Shalyse's wallet.... MIRACLE!

And last but not least, zip lined down the Andes canopies upside down!


You can say it's been a good week thus far!

Bring on the weekend!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment