..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Monday, April 26, 2010

"20 Candles"

Today I am officially twenty years old!
And I couldn't have asked for a better way to ring in my big 2-0.
(if you have ever seen the movie which the picture above is from then you know what I'm talking about)
I loved it.
It is crazy how fast time flies.
My teenage years were awesome, full of mistakes and lessons, adventures and relationships I will never forget.
And I am so thankful for all of the amazing people that have helped me get to where I am today!
I am so excited to see what the next decade has in store for me!
And I'll tell you what, if it's anything like the last one, I am in for a world wind.
I can't wait!
And don't worry, I'll be sure to tell you all about it:]

Bring it on "20's"
...
I am SO ready for you!!
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday my loveeee!!
    i cant wait until we are thirty and still blogging.
    think of our lives then!!
    i love you more than life & cant wait for our adventures.
    see you tonighttttt!
    yummy din din.

    ReplyDelete