..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Monday, April 19, 2010

Lately I have been obsessed with...

WALKING.

I love it.
I became obsessed in Ecuador.
Unfortunately, when I got home it was too cold out to walk everywhere like I would have liked!
But now that the weather is warm and wonderful it means I can walk whenever I want!
And trust me, I take advantage of that.
I enjoy taking people with me..
so watch out, you could be next:]

I also finally was able to order my Toms yesterday!
I cannot wait to wear them all the time while I traipse through Europe.
And they are soooo cute:]
Not to mention for every pair of shoes you buy Toms donates a pair of shoes to a child who doesn't have any!
I love it.

xoxo.


P.s. The rest of the girls I was in Ecuador with come home tomorrow!
Time has flown. I really can't believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment