..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Monday, April 12, 2010

Today has been a hard day.
I miss my babies everyday, but today was especially bad.
My arms feel constantly empty.
I feel like there is a hole in my chest where my heart should be!
I miss everything about my babies.
Even the times I was sick, frustrated and ready to give up.
If I could, I would pack my bag right this second and go back.
I would give anything to be back in sala tying shoes, wiping runny noses, breaking up fights, changing dirty cloth diapers, holding my kids when they cry, dancing and singing with them.

Sophia, Javier, Ana Cristina, David, Ana Lucia, Camilla, Jhoana, and Serika.
and my infants that aren't in the picture.
Maria De Los Angeles, Richard Paul(Gordo), Rosita, and Jonathan.

They have changed my life in more ways than I can even imagine.
I wish I could adopt them all, or at least find them all families.
They have so much love to give.
And they will be in my heart always and forever.

"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
the dreams that you dreamed of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me oh
Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly..
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.."


Te amo con todo mi corazón..
Por siempre!

xoxo, su madre.



1 comment:

  1. This blog broke my heart, trust me I know how you feel. All you can do is give it time!! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete