..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Ok Paris... I see you!
So I was SUPPOSED to leave this morning bright and early for Spain.
Last night we checked to make sure the plane was on time and that everything was kosher.
When we checked the first time, everything was fine!
We refreshed the page anddddddd
CANCELLED.
Fantastic.
So here I am stuck in SLC still.
But thankfully my wonderful father went to the airport just this morning to work something out.
Judy the little heaven sent angel was able to get us on a flight tomorrow at 10 a.m. for Paris!
I love Paris so I'm not complaining! ha
From there we will take a European airline to Madrid.
Hallelujah.
I'm still pretty frazzled.
But one good thing that has come out of being home one more day is that I was able to go to Lolabella and get myself some new bright yellow Toms:]
Wish me luck for tomorrow.
Just get me out of this country!
haha
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment