..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Sunday, June 13, 2010

For the LOVE...

I can't wait to start taking dance classes again.
Bahhhh.

This weekend was a long weekend, no school friday!
and a few of us when to a small town called Llanes.
It was beautiful, rainy but still amazing!
We walked around the town, found a really cool old wall that dropped straight down into the ocean.
Went running in the rain.
And spent the day on the beach, even if it was raining! ha
And got to practice pouring Sidra, I was pretty good at it!
Probably cause I was the only sober one doing it, but still! ha
I loved it.
And I definitely want to go back someday in the near future!
It was a perfect weekend, relaxing and having zero worries!
I can't believe I only have two more weeks of school.
so weirdddddd.
Well I'm off to take a Sunday walk:]

Wish you were with me!

xoxo.
-m



No comments:

Post a Comment