..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Friday, June 4, 2010

Oh hi blog.
Promise I didn't forget about you!
Don't be mad, I can explain!
First, my Wifi in my apartment... has been out all week!
Second, I have been extremely busy!
I'm sorry.
This past weekend was amazing! Friday night we went to Espicha!
A huge fiesta with our professors, amazing!
We got graded on eating food, singing songs and watching our teachers get drunk.
Yes please!
Saturday we went to La playa (the beach)
It was so nice to relax and get some sun, and luckily it was super sunny so we did! ha
Some a little more than others... haha
When we got home we decided to all go have a little siesta and then meet back up again to go dancing!
So much fun!
I didn't get home until abouttttt 4:30 in the a.m.
then I woke up at 9 to go to church. I'm such a good girl!
Met some of the guys in our ward that have been here for a while, one of them is J.Jay Jensen's cousin, small world!
And one of the missionaries went to Skyline, super small world!
Monday I went to school and then back to La playa in Gijon with some of my guy friends since they were the only ones down to go!
Except trying to travel with three macho guys all very stuck in their ways can be frustrating.. but it was still fun! ha
On tuesday Mary-Beth and myself went out to dinner with our new friends from church, we got the most ballin ensaladas con pollo! mmm so good!
Then on Wednesday Mary-Beth and myself were both feeling a little claustrophobic and just needed some air! So we took a little hike/walk in the mountains for about 3-3 1/2 hours.
It was definitely something we needed!
Then on Thursday our group went to the Aquarium! I loved it. I felt like I was in first grade again. So excited to see all the fishies!
That night, after a little siesta again we all decided Karaoke was a must. That decision was definitely correct! We were out late, but don't worry mom I still went to class and still did well:]
And then today after school the weather was supposed to be extremely nice, and it was! So a big group of us caught the bus to Gijon and layed on the beach all day!
I can't tell you how convenient it is to just hop on a bus and boom 25 minutes later you are on a beach!
It's a dream come true!
Tonight we all made an executive decision though to stay home and sleep, seeing how we have to be up and at school by 9 for another excursion!
It will be a full day and probably a full night so it is good we are taking a rest night!
To make a long story short though, I am LOVING Spain. It is incredible! and time seems to be flying by! I am already done with my second week of school, um woah! ha
Updates to come on the weekend I promise!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment