..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Monday, August 9, 2010


All- American Country Girls!

On saturday my girl Ames and myself decided we needed to take a little trip!
Nothing big.
Just get out of the big city for a while. Experience some real Uh-merica.
We drove up to Morgan, randomly.
Found a county fair.
Ate an amazing lunch at Deb's
(ate a grasshopper shake that killed me. I loved every bite)
Crashed a family reunion.
Wandered into a random bowling alley.
laughed.
Talked about everything.
and took lotsssss of pictures!
It was such a good day.
I love that girl more than anything!
It was just what the doctor ordered:]

xoxo.
-m

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I love you so much! 900 pics... don't you worry! 900 pics in 3 hours! you are so beautiful and I am so glad you were with me! we-are-awesome haha I love that we have the same eye for photography and the same taste! I love your guts!!

    ReplyDelete