..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Don't really.
You could possibly break your computer screen.
Which would be hilarious, but I would feel bad.
haha
But I do feel like this is gonna be the ay I'm gonna feel for most of this semester.
It's gonna kick my butt!
I guess that is what you get though when you sign up to take 17 credit hours.
Most of them being upper division Comm classes.
I already had homework that lasted for an hour tonight,
on the THIRD day of school.
Get real.
And on monday I have a 4 page paper due.
Seriously?!
Geezo-peezo.

All I know is, I'm soooo freakin excited for next weekend!
Get me to Powell right now!
It will help me get through these first two weeks.
haha

Have a great week!

xoxo.
-m

1 comment: