..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today was fun.
Way fun.
More fun than I would have thought.
Well school was boring, but I got to chat with my mommy, which is always a blast.
and I went to XI.
XI is an LDS sorority.
I went with my friend Elise.
We played fugitive with Pi.
Out by Skyline.
Our group has about 8 people in it.
We ran the whole time.
Me and my new buddy started walking for a minute
(I forgot his name..)
We heard a car, took of running, got caught,
I ate it hahaha not embarrassing at all..
We drank lemonade.
Played Ninja.
I killed Elise once.
(but for the most part I sucked)
Our group went to Molca.
I ate many of Elliot's Carne Asada fries..
He loves me.
Made lots of new friends, had some good laughs, became a Ninja, and ate some nappy Molca.
The night was a success.
So take that Universe, I'm not letting you kick me anymore!



xoxo.
-m


P.s. I feel like most everyone I have talked to lately has been struggling in one way or another.
The Universe is out to get us all! haha
true or false?
Tell me your thoughts
Please and thank you:]

3 comments:

  1. i couldnt agree more with your last statement! i am glad today was good for you though! how about we go to lunch soooon mmmmmk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Happiness is back! Life just wants to teach you things now and then....learn from them and move on with happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. elise+megan=love love love love love love love love love!

    ReplyDelete