..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So today,
after dance,
I was walking to my car which was parked by the Hyper buildings,
I was tired and sweaty so I didn't put on my sweater cause the weather was wonderful.

I was just walking, texting, minding my own business,
wearing all of about skin-tight-nothingness.. looking a tad like a stripper,
when I look up and notice about 5 construction workers staring at me.
uhhhhhh... oops.
I went a little red, stopped doddling and rushed to my car.
hahah I am embarrassing.


In other news,
Beth and Landon got engaged last night!
it was perfect.
the engagement was perfect.
the ring is perfect.
they are perfect for each other.
their love is perfect.
In fact, the perfection is kinda sickening.
haha but I love it!
So, a big congratulations you two lovers, I couldn't be happier for you both!

I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's!

(last year I celebrated it with 15 girls in Ecuador.. time does fly!)

xoxo.
-m

1 comment: