..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer

it is officially here, thank goodness!
and this past week I started my new job.
And I loveeeeee it!

I am a nanny for three adorable kids!
A boy who is 4, and two girls who are 6 and 9.

They are so cute, and definitely keep me on my toes!
But I feel like they are teaching me so much and I couldn't ask for a nicer family to work for.
They have a super fun house with a pool in the back yard, which is great!
All they ever want to do is go swimming, which is fine by me! 
basically I am getting paid to lay by the pool all day and hang out with kids.
It's perfect.

Also, I am almost done with my first half of summer school,
Hallelujah!
Just 7 more weeks and then I am done with math foreverrrrrr!

And in a week and a half, Beth and Landon get married! Sheesh.
what a world wind summer thus far! 
I am loving it, and I can't wait to see what else is going to happen.
I promise and swear I will update more though, I have been slacking. 
My bad. 
Still love you all!

xx,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment