..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Friday, November 4, 2011

It's been an interesting week.
Halloween was fun, as it always is.
And last night I was able to spend some much needed quality pajama time with my best guy friend from high school,
he is the perfect person to tell all your problems to, he knows just how to fix them.
Not to mention we watched a bunch of episodes of The Walking Dead,
It's creepy, gorey, nasty, and wonderful.
Zombieland is one of my favorite movies, so an entire television series is just what my inner dork lovessss to see:]

Also, now I am beginning to feel the pressure of school baring down on me.
So much to do in only 4 weeks,
shoot.
The only thing keeping me sane is knowing that once it's over it will be time for Mexico,
and not to mention the realization that I will only have 6 more credit hours to do until I graduate.. yesssss.

This also means I need to start getting my beach bod ready,
shoot, not even close to that. Time to get my butt into gear, so to speak.

Not to mention, if you have been around me enough in the past little while you will know that this is my favorite new saying..
Try it, I know you won't be disappointed.

xx,
m


No comments:

Post a Comment