..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Monday, January 16, 2012

"The anatomical juxtaposition of two orbicularis oris muscles in a state of contraction."

Did you know..
Kissing releases adrenaline, dopamine, serotonin, and other neurotransmitters that excite us and make us happy.
and..
during a kiss, natural antibiotics and anesthetics are secreted in the saliva- so a kiss can literally reduce pain.
Welp, I'm sold.


"Open your eyes and look at me. No, I don't think I will kiss you. Although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how"
-Clark Gable as Rhett Butler
Gone With The Wind

Ladies, they just don't make them the way they used to I'm afraid.

xx,
m

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rhett! .................fiddle-dee-dee! Tomorrow is another day!

    ReplyDelete