..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dear Peter and The Lost Boys,

I loved meeting you and hanging out with you in Tallinn.
Neverland is a little bit smellier than I imagined.
But I still loved it:]
And thanks for teaching me how to play flip cup..
even though you made fun of me for using water! ha
Sincerely, Wendy.


We spent Thursday and Friday in Tallinn, Estonia.
It was so much fun!
The people who ran our hostel literally were Peter Pan and the lost boys!
All the characters matched up with one of the boys perfectly.
A couple from Australia, a few from England, Germany, Switzerland and even Canada.
They were all hilarious.
I loved Estonia
I think it has been my favorite place so far!
(in Scandinavia)

More to come later!


xoxo.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment