..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden."
"How do people make it through life without a sister?" ~Sara Corpening

"If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater." ~Pam Brown
(isn't that the truth? haha)

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." ~Isadora James

"Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling." ~Pam Brown

"She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink." ~Barbara Alpert

Elizabeth June,
I couldn't have picked a better soul to stick with me for eternity.
You are amazing.
I can't even begin to imagine what my life would be like without you.
I love you.


Yes, I have a super model for a sister.


xoxo.
-m

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness......sitting here bawling! I Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg
    This is the sweetest thing ever. I love you with all of my heart. I am crying my eyes out.

    ReplyDelete