..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today I got home from my family party and literally went "ape" on my room.
It was a complete OCD moment.
I put "king of anything" on repeat and didn't turn it off until my room was spotless.
I couldn't be more pleased.
I have created complete zen out of my room.
Dimmed lights, cinnamon candle, Danna/Devotchka playing.
I have successfully been studying for 2 hours.
I had to take a little break to gloat on my accomplishments though:]
and to tell you all that I hope you have a fantastic week
and if anyone needs a place of complete serenity to study they can call me.
I'll probably be sitting here all week..

all my love, and so much more!

xoxo.
-m

No comments:

Post a Comment