..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sundance

My first day of Sundance was a blastttttt.
Went to "The Troll Hunter"
It was hilarious, I loved it.
It was all in Norwegian with subtitles.
So funny.

Afterward, me, Elise, Laur and Carlyn headed to P.C. and met up with some of my favorite boys.
Walked around Main street for some star gazing,
Got a wonderful hot beverage at the Java Cow,
our feet were completely numb,
and were able to flirt our way into Harryo's
Even if I am only 20:]
was able to play with my bestie Blake Lewis which made me so happy!
had plenty of laughing attacks,
crammed 25 people into a Best Western hotel room,
Played the most ridiculous would you rather game until 4 in the a.m.
and then drove home, exhausted but so happy!

I am in love with Sundance, and it has only started!
I also am taking a Sundance film class which means I am going to a movie every night of the Festival.
I couldn't be happier!

More stories to come I'm sure!
I suggest taking advantage of the festivities, they are fantastic:]


xoxo.
-m

on our way up. loveeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment