..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Friday, May 6, 2011

Finals are finished,
I couldn't be happier! 
Summer for a whole week.. yeah!
that's right, I'm taking summer school!
It's chill though, I can totally handle it.

I know I have posted about a thousand videos lately,
Sorry!
I just keep stumbling upon good ones.
This one describes what I will be doing for a few days, and I am completely content with that:]
Just watch it, you'll love it I promise!


Those monkeys, I'm dying haha
and yes, this is really Bruno's actual video for this song. Love

xx.

2 comments:

  1. Hahah your blog is cracking me up lately! You are such a funny dork. A hot funny dork though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop watching this song!!! LOVE IT! (It reminds me of so many boys and their roommates that I've known.....hehehe

    ReplyDelete