..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Sunday, June 26, 2011

This last week was sheer insanity.
Let me walk you through it.

1. Monday night Bach, which isn't stressful, just fun! With the girls, and a few select boys haha it was a good way to start of my week.

2. Ms. Madsen and myself finished our math class, studied our butts off Tuesday night and Wednesday morning for our final. Still don't know what the result of our labor is, cross your fingers that we find out soon!

3. Went to Nailed! for the pre wedding mani/pedi party with the bridesmaids. 

4. Had the most amazing wedding dinner at Francks, so good! I cried like a baby in my toast.

5. Woke up at 6 to do Beth's hair and make up before she left for the Temple. 

6. Got to the Temple by 9 to watch babies, took pictures, and headed home to get myself and the bridesmaids ready.

7. Went to take more pictures at Salt Lake Hardware and enjoy the amazing reception.

8. Went to the midnight showing of Bad Teacher with the Bridesmaids, that was a mistake, we were dead!

9. Woke up on Friday to go to my cabin for the weekend with the XI girls, it was super fun, even if I did get sick it was still such a good time!

and now I am home, relaxing and loving having my life back to normal. I feel like summer can finally start now, and I couldn't be more excited!




xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment