..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I want to tell you all a story about a girl named Megan,
now when I tell you this story, I'm talking about myself:]

In high school, Megan would shower every single morning.
She had showering down to a science and could be in and out,
hair washed,
body washed,
and shaved in 2 minutes.
Yes, you read right.
2 minutes.
She would feel gross if she did not shower every single day.

Well, Megan's first year of college she moved to St. George with some of her very best friends.
They teased her relentlessly about her strange showering obsession. 
One of her roommates even promised that by the end of the year, showering would be something she did on rare occasion,
but Megan just laughed. 

Slowly but surely though, she showered less and less. 
and now, after lots of practice, she has mastered the art of not showering and can go for long stretches of time without doing so.
She is very grateful to her friends for making her aware of the error of her ways and showing her the light. 

The end.

xx,
m

2 comments: