..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You know those weeks,
where it seems everything is stressing you out, 
you are frustrated with every situation you come across, 
and just want to curl up into a ball and not come out for a veryyyyy long time?

Well that is the week I am having.
And it sucks!

So when I got in the shower 
instead of doing this..

I ended up belting,
and I mean belting,
as robust and loud as I could to this song..


And it felt goooooooood.


xx,
m

3 comments:

  1. Same thing for me right now and it really does suck. I love you though and hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you cope with sadness, you belt out music. Atta Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I love this!!! Keep your head up doll. Everything works out with time and patience:) Oh, and if you haven't yet, go buy Beyonces newest CD 4 - IT IS AMAAAZING you'll die!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete