..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Friday, September 2, 2011

This week..
yeah it was good!

Full of dancing, friends and the U game!
(who won, and I was able to witness it front row, thanks eruss!)

But I have a few things I need to address.

I'm obsessed with Twitter, yes it is true!
I am a Twitter feen.

Another thing, I have Spanish music playing 24/7 now.
I need Winter break to get here sooooon!

The weather has been cooler these last few days, which makes me want to order boots!
(and sweaters, and scarves, and leggings..)

and lastly, I am obsessed with long hair.
I will do everything in my power to get hair that looks like this.
So if any of you have ANY secrets to long, healthy locks, please feel free to share:]

oh and here is a little pic I just found and fell in love with that I wanted to share with all of you.
(because I am sure most of you are girls)
Just a lil something to make us all swoon a tad.
I want this to be me in every way. just sayin.


xx,
m

No comments:

Post a Comment