..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Monday, August 29, 2011

Who watched the VMA's?
Let's talk about it.

Nicki Minaj your outfits are kinda just annoying.
Biebs, take off those glasses you look like you are 80, but I loved your Yves Saint Laurent jacket.
Kim Kardashian, you are NOT a size two. accept it, love it.
Britney Spears, proud of you. 
Amy Winehouse, you were totally cracked out but your voice was amazing.
Chris Breezy, hated your performance, I wanted you to dance.. not fly through the air.
Demi Lovato, everyone will support you cause no one wants to get punched in the face, and Skyscraper is the worst song ever. 
Lil Wayne, psh I'm obsessed with you.
Katy Perry, why is there a freakin cube on your head?
Gaga, I may have been the only person who actually enjoyed your alter ego drag, thought you were hilarious.
But my favorite part of the night would have to have been these two.. they killed it! It's about time they made an album together, just sayin.

And I can't wait to see the bootylicious gangsta child that pops out of B.

xx,
m

2 comments:

  1. Um pretty sure I completely agree and second everything you just said! I'm just going to add that I love adele and beyonce is my girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yesss! and Adele made me freakin cry!

    ReplyDelete