..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Sunday, June 17, 2012

There are so many things I have to say,
it's been so long since I have even stumbled across my own blog.
Which is a little sad.
But my life has truly been a whirl wind.
I graduated from college, which was a great day to say the least and since that day I have been more than blessed to have found a more than perfect job so soon after!
This is my first real job I've ever had.. apart from nannying and waitressing haaaaa
I'm a scrub.
I am working up at the University of Utah Alumni Association and am simply loving it.
I guess it's like.. kinda cool to be an adult.. or whatever.

And this weather.. ugh I could die over.
Lately it has been just utter perfection.
After work I'll just come home and bask in the sun for a few hours, maybe take a hike, go for a run, walk, saunter. What have you.
Maybe the weather is to blame for my lack of postings.. yeah, I'll blame the sun.

Also, for those who are friends with me on fb you'll have seen a few snippets of me looking rather dolled up.
The answer is: no, I have not started modeling
but yes, I took a few pictures with a dear friend and amazing photographer.
She had come to me some time ago with an idea for a shoot to build her portfolio, and obviously I agreed to do it. Because she is amazing. 
Fast forward a few months and there we are, on the top of the Wells Fargo parking structure in beautiful dresses, with our hair and make up done, standing around dark wooden tables, white sofas, martinelli's, and a mouth watering variety of catered goodies.
It was truly an incredible day and I can't wait to see the pictures in all their glory.
and if you'd like to see more of the absolutely amazing Chantel Marie Photography, then go
or

I promise you won't be disappointed!



well that's all for today y'all.
Give your dads one great big giant kiss!
I know I will, happy fathers day to the most amazing man in my life,
Love you papu.

xx,
m.


1 comment:

  1. horray! An update! So proud of you for graduating and landing a job! You are so beautiful, smart and wonderful! Love you!

    ReplyDelete