..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So my dear, sweet, perfect little brother has left us for two whole years.
It's crazy really, I never really thought the day would come.
And now he has been in the MTC for a whole week!
Having my best friend leave me for two years was definitely a hard experience, but at the same time I couldn't imagine him being anywhere else.
He will be amazing and I can't wait to hear all about the lives he will be touching in Bolivia.

Last week was also my not officially adopted, adopted sisters wedding.
For which I was a bridesmaid for.
(Move aside Katherine Heigl, at the rate I'm going 27 will be a laughable number.)
She looked beautiful, and I couldn't be happier for her.

And on Saturday I went to the "Big Ass Show."
So many bands, so many people, so many memories.
running to the gate the second we heard Imagine Dragons start to play,
sneaking around many security guards to get into the pit,
skipping the ten hour line and walking right in,
and not being able to hear anything for hours after the concert was over.
It was sick, and I loved every second of it!

Honestly, life is ridiculously crazy right now.
People either don't believe me or make fun of me when I tell them my schedule.
But it's true, I have something going on nearly everyday and honestly, I wouldn't change a second of it.




xx,
m.

1 comment:

  1. Your life really is crazy.....crazy wonderful! Enjoy every minute of it! ps.....I miss Ryan....stop stealing his clothes!

    ReplyDelete