..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear Dirty Ronchero,

Can I just tell you how absolutely Ridiculous you were tonight!?
You remind me of a song I once heard.. "..You're hot then your cold, You're yes then you're no, you're in then you're out, you're up then you're down.."
Yes, I dedicate that song to you because you are so incredibly Bi-polar.
I really could have used you tonight, you know after being extremely ill and having little kids spit-up, poop, and nasty soup all over me. But no, that was just too much to ask!
I can honestly say that of all the things I have had to endure since being here, you are by far the worst! I'll take throwing up or being kicked in the eye over you any day!
No more of this I mean it!
Sincerely, Meg.
xoxo



(P.s. I discovered how to change the color and size of font! I got a little carried away:])


P.s.s. Kenz just showed me this video and I'm obsessed! Watch it.




No comments:

Post a Comment