..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Mornin, Rain is fallin..

I am on cloud nine today! and I have no idea why, especially after the hellish night I had last night!
I crawled into bed last night ready for some well earned shut eye at 11, but by 11:03 I felt my bed begin to shake as well as my inner organs.. what the freak is that?!
Then I realized it wasn't an earthquake rattling me to the core, oh no, It just so happened to be the ridiculous booming base of Ecuadorian reggae-ton!
I tried everything to help me sleep, earplugs, Michael Buble, pillows over my head.

All failed attempts.

After an hour or what felt like ten hours later I finally became so frustrated that I ripped the bedding from my small cot like bed and made my way to the second house. I needed to get myself as far away from that awful sound as possible.
I curled myself onto one of our amazingly comfortable leather couches(which by the way are completely against the rules to sleep on, but at that time I couldn't have cared less!) And by the time my head hit the pillow I was out.
Until three hours later when I was ripped harshly from my death like sleep by the phone ringing!

"Dun nun nun nun nun dun nun nuhhhhh, Dun nun nun nun nun dun nun nuhhhh!"
I drowsily made my way to the phone, eyes half shut, hair disheveled.
"Helloooooo?"
"Oh, oops, wrong number!"
Seriously chick?
I hung up and stumbled back to the couch, about to lay back down when..

"Dun nun nun nun nun dun nun nuhhhhh, Dun nun nun nun nun dun nun nuhhhh!"
UGH.
Stumble, trip, stubbed toe, Mother offfff.
"Helloooo?"
"Oh, sorry.."
"Who are you looking for?"
"Vicky?"
"Nope, no Vicky here."
Click.
I looked at the clock.. three in the morning.
Luckily the music, if thats what you want to called it, had stopped. So I made my way back to my bed.

Thankfully, when I went to shift this morning my babies were little angels, they knew exactly what I needed.. or maybe they got all the sleep I lacked!
And I am currently indulging myself in one of my favorite meals for lunch,
Strawberries, Nutella and Mint tea:]
I have an off this afternoon and then early to bed for me tonight!
Mucho Amor!
-Meg


P.s. Shameless plug! One of my good friends Amy has an amazing blog! All about dating, relationships and the struggle to find Love! She has amazing insight and a great sense of humor as well!
Well what are you waiting for?
Check it out!
onefrogatatime.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. What the freak kind of a night is that!?! Hahaha mmmmmmmmmmmm nutella!!!
    You are so effing nice to me! I love that you wrote that about my blog! You are the best person ever!!! You're my bestie so i can wait until match when you come back into my arms!!!!! You're my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete