..Laugh as much as you choose,but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.. -Pride and Prejudice

Monday, February 28, 2011

A few things...

1. I finally gave in an got a Twitter account.
Follow me:]
MegKate9


2. The cruise is 18 days awayyyyyyy.
Words cannot describe my excitement.

3. Does anyone have a workout regimen that a slacker like me can stick to?!
I'm struggling!


4. My Bieber fever is off the charts after seeing that freakin movie!
(Sorry Elise, but I love him)

5. I'm also in love with Minka Kelly. Oh heavens.
(if you don't know who she is, go on, look her up)

6. I decided to change my look, I went in to my hair stylist friday and told her to just go.
It's different.
Think early Blair Waldorf, minus the color.
(My mommy won't let me dye it. pish posh)

(not to mention, I want this outfit. Love)

7. and to beat a dead horse, for lack of better wording.
I'm so damn sick of the cold and snowwwwww!
(sorry for the language, but it deemed extremely necessary!)
It's the first of March tomorrow which means I want it atleast 20 degrees warmer than it is.
Please Mother Nature?!

Last but not least..
8. I can't wait for the Bach tonight.
I believe tonight is the oh-so-scandalous fantasy suite night... woooowooo!
I love getting together with the girls and watching it every Monday. it starts my week out right!

Welp, I think that is all for now!


All my love and so much more.

xoxo.


2 comments:

  1. # 4 makes me supppppper happy... I can't control my love for him!!
    and #6.. new hair!?? im excited to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bieber!!!!
    And I have workout program for getting your tone on, it only take 45 minutes at the gym.

    ReplyDelete